17.08.2011

/22 and II



















































































































































































































My Pakwagen is almost finished now, it only needs a few touch ups here and there, a bit of the crew's personal stuff and a figure. Hope you like the model and its base as I am not the most talented dio-builder out there.
The Tiger II received the weathering of the running gear, I still have to paint some details such as the c-hooks, some tools etc.
I decided to build a new base for the Tiger, the old one was completely unsatisfyng. Of course it is not finished right now, I want the tank to sit a bit deeper in the ground to simulate the massive weight of the Tiger. I will also have to fix some other issues of the base... but sadly my holidays are over soon so I won't have a lot of time for modelling in the near future.

Kommentare: