31.12.2010

assassin


































































Well, as it seems I've forgotten to post some pics of my finished E-25.
So, as the last blog-update of the year, I decided to share the model with you, I hope you like it a bit ;)
Some words about ther model:
The E-25 is a slightly converted version of the Trumpeter plastic model.
I scratched a completly new roof from plastic card and parts from my spare box, replaced the tracks with T-55 tracks from Friul, added a Jordi Rubio barrel and replaced some of the tools with Tamiya ones. I also reworked most of the welding seams as I wanted the model to have a lot thicker armor plates than the original Trumpeter version has. You can see most of the changed and altered parts on the unpainted model. The wooden "skirts" (not installed on the WIP-pic) were also made from plastic card, the starantenna is from Schatton Modellbau, the normal 2m antenna is from Armorscale.
At first I had a hard edged 3 tone camouflage in mind but then I decided to go for green only as I think it would be easier and faster to apply by the factories (and by me too ;)) and it's also not often seen on german tanks from WW2.
Weathering was done with pigments, Vallejo acrylics and artist oils, business as usual.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic model. Love it.
    Best
    Siara

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Heyho,
    thanks a lot for your kind words, I really appreciate them!

    Regards.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. rare very rare and Beautiful

    regards form Argentina
    http://alejandropascucci.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen